Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Saturday NCAAF Picks Results 11-08-2014

So this time around I bought another daily weekend subscription at $49.95 from goldbettingtips.com for their NCAAF picks. There's a link attached to the results for that Saturday and let me tell you - it was amazing!

61% of straight winners, 64% of over/under winners. But that's not the best part - It's their better plays that I purely bet. And they  had a whopping 68% of winners from their better plays (that;s the plays they recommend). This was just enough to make me a few hundred and change.

I have to say that these guys are some of the best betting tips providers. They also have free betting tips for those who just want to test the waters. Try them out.

I'll be testing them again tomorrow for their NFL. Hopefully they have the same results.
Until next time - keep betting!

No comments:

Post a Comment