Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Horse Racing for Winners!


Horse racing is one of those sports that are close to my heart. Probably because I've lost so much money on horse racing that I almost had to sell my heart to the black market to pay off some debts - kidding, of course. But I do lose money. And even though it's not a lot of money every time that I bet the ponies, the small trickle of cash that leaks from my wallet adds up. That's until I came across a friend who introduced me to a formula that specifically targeted harness racing.
Now Harness Racing isn't my first choice when it comes to horse racing. I love the thoroughbreds. It's fast paced and exciting. So when I think of harness I think of wheelchair racing for horses. I know - you probably thought that same thing.

So my friend gave me this book called: The Ultimate Harness Racing Formula by Peter Joseph. The title is by far the most pretentious title I've seen. It sends red flags when someone over sells his product. It sort of shows that the content isn't as great. You may disagree, but that's what I think. 

I browsed through the book - a couple of times (I'm a slow study) - and the system and formula makes sense. It works better in practice. 

In fact as of now my slow trickle of money loss has stopped, and the profits have started to pile on. It's a slow pile since I mainly bet on the sports I watch - NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB and maybe - not all the time - NHL. Eventually I may even get involved in Soccer, but I have no plans on it happening anytime soon. 

The book works. Harness horse racing is one of the sports that I never thought I'd even consider making money in but I am making money in. And even though I don't put enough resources into harness racing, the resources I do put have made me money. This book will do anyone wonders. 

You can find it on Amazon for just over $16. Get it - you'll love it.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Harness-Racing-Formula-HANDICAPPING/dp/1495919668/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1415827806&sr=1-1&keywords=peter+joseph+horse+racing

No comments:

Post a Comment